Hello friends and happy Friday!
Summer has been CRAZY! Now that the girls are back in school and things are starting to settle down around here I am hoping to put more focus into posting on here more regularly and sharing what’s been going on with us!
Today I’ve teamed up with a couple bloggers for “Friday Favorites” and want to share six of my favorite items that I use for my pantry storage!
I looooooove the look of a clean and organized pantry.
I actually love the look of a clean and organized ANYTHING because I am a major Type A personality.
Sometimes it’s bad…. and I admit the Type A can be a problem at times and I need to chill out, but these items make our pantry look so much more appealing amidst the chaos!
Baskets, jars, and sealed containers are some items to use for pantry storage! Check out my favorites below!
- Glass Cylinder Canister Set– I love using these for all of my pasta noodles! Storing noodles in glass or clear jars look really appealing vs staying in the packaging. I also like to save old pasta sauce jars and use those for storage for things like different types of dry rice.
- Plastic Storage Bins– These plastic bins are a huge help with storing all the kids different packaged snacks. Bins help me keep all of our snacks organized and makes packing lunches for kids school so much easier!
- Glass Penny Jar- These are also helpful with storing snacks. I typically use these jars to store the snacks that I want to stay more “hidden” from the kids- because if you have kids like mine they are constantly breaking into the pantry as if they haven’t ate for days.
- Wicker Basket– Baskets in general are amazing for storage. I like switching it up and using combo’s of different basket designs/textures. I use a large wicker basket to store all of our bagged chips.
- Large Glass Jar– Jars are perfect for storing dry ingredients like sugar, flour, powdered sugar, etc! You can even make clear sticker labels and use those for labeling each jar (this is on my to do this!)
- Food Storage Canister Sets– This set is perfect for storing cereal and crackers!
I hope this gives you some inspiration in that you can make ANY room in your house look “pretty” and more “appealing” including your pantry!
CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW & SAVE TO PINTEREST: