A few weekends ago my MIL and I helped design a Boho Style couples wedding shower. I knew I wanted to have a lot of masculine touches since this was a co ed shower but I also wanted to add some dainty feminine touches because let’s just be honest…. it’s all about the bride!
This greenery mobile was super easy and was a perfect center piece hanging above the food table. If you want to make one of your own check out the easy steps below and tag me in your pictures on Instagram! I would love to see your projects!
Greenery of your choice (I wanted longer leafs so I opted for the one pictured above)
- Snip your leafs from the base of the stem so that you have different sizes to choose from.
- Cut your fishing line the desired length you want your greenery to hang from the embroidery hoop.
- Tie the end of your fishing line to the stem of the leaf so that it dangles “downward” (you will want to double/triple knot to ensure security)
- Take another leaf and space it above the first leaf (as desired) tie it on the same string and tie at the base of the stem.5. Repeat step 4 until you have as many leafs as you would like on 1 string (leave room to tie the top of the fishing line to the embroidery hoop)
6. Tie the top of the string to the embroidery hoop and cut off excess string from the top6. Repeat steps 5 and 6 until your embroidery hoop is full